Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Apple Pie - Straight From Tblisi

This weekend I was getting ready for my friends to come over for brunch when I saw a huge bowl of apples just looking as if they had no destiny but to go bad and finally be thrown out. Feeling a bit heroic, I decided to rescue them by making the apple pie recipe I learned while I was visiting Tblisi 


As I was baking I was filled with memories of Georgia. The thrill of traveling alone, meeting fantastic new people and seeing things I had never seen before. It was such a wonderful feeling and made me want so badly to get back on the road.

The table cloth hanging on the wall was bought in an underground market by the rail station.
It was so nice to have my friends over and especially to meet August Knutsen for the first time!




A little extra fun for you below.








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...